Horse Boarding Services
Liberty Hill offers the opportunity to board and train at the finest facility in the area. We ensure individualized, meticulous care with superior service. “It’s all about a great program!”
Horses benefit from a quiet, predictable and safe environment. Our well-rounded program includes daily turnout, regular exercise, competent training, knowledgeable feeding, supplementing, medicating, timely veterinary, farrier and dental care. All of this makes a tremendous difference in the performance and overall well-being of your horse. We will help you set, reach and maintain realistic goals by planning and following a custom program for you and your horse.
Monthly board includes:
- A large, well ventilated, matted stall, cleaned twice daily
- 2-3 grain feedings as your horse requires
- Free choice homegrown timothy hay and fresh water at all times
- Daily turnout in large, private grass paddocks
- Daily booting, blanketing and laundry service
- Scheduled worming and inoculation according to our scheduled program
- Arrangement for routine veterinary, farrier and dentist visits
- Salt blocks, hand walks, medical care, grooming, love, treats, etc.
Monthly Board Does Not Include:
- Farrier, dental or veterinarian fees
- Laundering of heavier blankets
- Vitamins & Supplements
- Exercise (riding, lunging or extensive/multiple hand walking)
- Full Service Groom (tacking, baths, etc…) $25/day or $350/mo
- Body Clipping- $175 horses/$125 ponies
- Shipping – $2.00 per loaded mile
- Blanket Cleaning/Tack Repair/Massage/Chiropractic Therapy- varies
- Advance Payment by Liberty Hill for outside services – 10%
Monthly Boarding/Training Rates
Full Board – $1000.
From 1 lesson/ride a week @ $250 month
to 6 lessons/rides a week @ $1,000 monthly
Custom packages available.